- Chawannuch (Friend) Chaikulngamdee joins the lab as our new Lab Manager!
- Our paper on Sensing Sociability was published at the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
- Gabriella Harari will give an invited talk on Mobile Sensing for Theory Development and Assessment in Social and Personality Psychology at SPSP’s Summer Psychology Forum on Big Data.
- Gabriella Harari co-organized a symposium session with Sandrine Müller on New Frontiers in Examining Person-Environment Interactions at the annual meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, Portland, OR.
- Gabriella Harari gave a talk on Sensed Sociability Behaviors and Their Relationship to Personality Traits and Subjective Well-Being at the Social & Personality Psychology Colloquium of the Department of Psychology, UC Davis.
- Our paper on Sensing Behavioral Change Over Time was published at the Journal of the ACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies journal series.
- Our work on Naturalistic Assessment of Situations Using Mobile Sensing Methods was published in the Oxford Handbook of Psychological situations.
- Gabriella Harari gave an invited talk on Self-Tracking Using Smartphones to Assess Behavior and Promote Self-Insight at the Department of Psychology’s Institute of Psychological Methods and Diagnostics, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
- Gabriella Harari gave a talk on Using Smartphones to Collect Behavioral Data in Psychological Science at the Department of Psychology, University of Pittsburgh.
- Gabriella Harari gave an invited talk on Using Smartphones to Understand Well-Being in Daily Life at the Happiness and Well-Being Preconference of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology Annual Convention, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Sumer Vaid joins the lab as a PHD student!
- We received a grant from the National Science Foundation for our work on SABLE:Sensor Based Assessment of Behavioral Lifestyle and Experiences.